VortexSupernova

Filters may affect review visibility.

12 Movie Reviews

The future of <strike>bitcoin mining hardware</strike> -- I mean, better gaming pc's

I like this style, but Goddamn he just pulled dat mood from "When mom left me in the supermarket with the shopping cart" escalating to DEJA VU I'VE IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

Beautiful, I'd say. :D Transitions are nice and everything seems balanced. Feels short though, I would like to see whats next :)

CartoonChill responds:

Thank you <3 It is short because I had to make this under a week for my animation class final. In terms of what's next, I've considered making this a mini-series, so get excited if I decide to do so :)!!

19 Game Reviews

i want to play this peacefully without slamming my keyboard but my brain said to my eye and hands, "Here's a 256 ms latency signal"

thanks for the nostalgia

Nice demo. Maybe add some rain sound effects, many good free public domain stuff in FreeSound or a silent white noise will do. Though... it's aight, feels refreshing and I like playing around with the lilies and water/ripples effect.

charliezip responds:

Yeah, I agree some simple SFX would make a big difference. I may add some if I finish my "real" jam entry with time to spare (unlikely).

60 Audio Reviews

adam sandler

banger

banger

100 Art Reviews

bread not afraid

thats a fast improvement!

This is amazing, lighting, shading, everything else :D

Laxianne responds:

Thank you so much ! 🤍 ✨

Aura: Art Lover
A husk of former self.
my banner is butchered in pc browser view lmao

she/they